Set-up: Saturday, Noon-4pm; Sunday 6am-8:30am.
Tear-down: Sunday, 3pm-5pm (must be out by 5pm on Sunday)
If your space is not clean (of seed, feathers, poop, water, and other garbage) when you leave, you will be charged $50. Please clean/sweep your space.
Show Hours: Sunday, 9am-3pm
See Policies for rules regarding setting up on time and potential fines.
Pleasanton - For set-up, enter at Gate #12 (near the off-track betting facility). During the show, enter at Gate #8. Both Gates are on Valley Ave., just off Bernal Ave. Vendors are asked to park in the parking lot adjacent to the building, or behind Building A. There is NO drive-in access for unloading.
Motels - recommended
San Jose Show
Hampton Inn, 55 Old Tully Road, in San Jose 408-298-7373. Rooms are limited. Call now!
Mariani's Inn & Restaurant, 2500 El Camino Real, in Santa Clara. Full breakfast starting at 6am. Make your reservations by calling 408-243-1431 or 800-553-8666.
Pleasanton Fairgrounds - No contracted rates; please call for pricing. Nearby hotels listed below.
Hyatt House - 4545 Chabot Dr., Pleasanton, 925-730-0070 - 5 min East
Mariott - 11950 Dublin Canyon Rd., Pleasanton 925-847-6000 - 7 min East, by the Stoneridge Mall, off Hwy 680, just before Hwy 580
Hilton - 7050 Johnson Dr., Pleasanton, 925-463-8000 - 6 min East, right on the hub/intersection of Hwys 680/580
Holiday Inn Dublin - 6680 Regional St., Dublin, 925-828-7750 - 7 min East, just across Hwy 580.
Motel 6 #1311 - 5102 Hopyard Rd, 925-463-2626, 6 min East, I580 at Dougherty Rd/Hopyard Rd., Pleasanton
Food may be available at a Concession Stand, but not guaranteed.
We offer a program to showcase our vendors. It is called a Featured Vendor.
Each vendor will have a chance at being the Featured Vendor for the duration
of one show, and they will get one booth space next to the front door.
We will provide the following:
- a skirted table (if desired)
- immediate face time with the public
- an easel for listing your name, daily specials, or products (if desired)
- a chance to push your most popular products
- a chance to showcase your company and promote your business
- free publicity - your name on our flyers, web site, and calendar
- one day of free advertising - announcements during the show
- an equal chance for everyone to showcase their company and products
- regularly-prices spaces with perks
- you will not lose your regular space location*
*If you purchase several spaces and cannot fit your entire space by the
front door, we can either split your spaces or put a sign near the front
directing people to you.
We ask each Featured Vendor to provide us with 100 business cards, which
will be passed out to the first 100 paid attendees. The attendees will
bring the cards to your booth, where you will provide the free gifts.
We realize that everyone doesn't have a product that can be easily given
away, nor divided into small increments. The give-aways don't have to
be something you sell.
Some alternatives are:
- Purchase a box of millet - package and give away 3 sprigs per customer
- Bake birdy bread - cut up, package, and give away individual pieces
- Gift certificates for your space, or your store
- Small carriers - available from cage vendors
- Treats for pets
- Treats for humans (visit http://us.mms.com/us/ to create customized
- Cuttlebones or salt wheels
Please let us know right away if you want to be considered as our next
ATM: There is an ATM machine located outside of the building.
If you are interested in renting a vendor space, please visit the Vendor